I am going to share with you onion paratha recipe.
In Indian recipes, parathas play a major role in our plate any time like breakfast or lunch. It’s a traditional dish and everyone eat with taste so much. Paratha taste fully depends on its stuffing that which material is going to use it like aaloo, paneer, soy, cauliflower, onion.
Onion Paratha is very easy to make and mostly liked by people. Onion is easily available in every kitchen You can prepare it for tiffin box snacks or lunch time.
So, Let’s have a start to discuss Onion paratha
Prep Time – 20 Minutes, Cook Time – 30 Minutes
Total Time – 50 Minutes
Course – Breakfast/lunch
Recipe – North Indian
Ingredient for Onion Paratha
- Whole Wheat Flour – 2 cups
- Teaspoon Salt – as your taste
- Black Salt – as your taste
- Oil or Ghee – 1 teaspoon
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1 large sized
- Finely Chopped Green Chilli – 1 piece or as your taste
- Garam masala powder
- Red Chilli powder
- Oil or Ghee
Process to make paratha
First, knead to dough the flour
- Mix the flour with add salt, then add ghee and water.
- Add some more water and knead to a smooth and soft dough.
- Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
Secondly, for stuffing
- Chop the onion and green chili.
- Mix all it and keep aside.
start to make paratha
- Make the medium sized ball from the dough. Take a ball and roll into 3-4 inch diameter disc.
- Add the chopped onion – chilies in the center.
- Sprinkle 1 -2 pinch of masala powder, red chili powder, and salt.
- Join them in the center and press.
- Sprinkle some more flour and roll into a paratha of about 6-8 inches in diameter.
- Fry the onion paratha in a hot nonstick pan, add 1- 2 tablespoon of ghee or oil on both sides till the paratha is cooked and have brown.
Serve the paratha with yogurt.